Saturday, December 17, 2011

Today's topic will be about food.

I am not lying, mostly.

My parents said tonight we're going out to this awesome restaurant for dinner, I think it's the one that serves dishes from Xi'an... or something. (I'm probably wrong. xD) But anyway, really, the real reason I'm excited to go there is because their handmade noodles are soooooo delicioussssss ♥ (And ridiculously spicy, which I suppose isn't good for the vocal chords but hey it's only this once :D)

Speaking of food, I need to bake my yearly pre-holiday cupcake gifts for everyone this week. I'm not sure whether to give them on Wednesday or Thursday... maybe some on Wednesday and some on Thursday? (I mean, if it wasn't for Vocal Fusion I'd probably decide Wednesday, but I also want to give stuff to the however many people are in Vocal Fusion... which, now that I think about it, I have no idea. o-o Probably around 25-ish? Yeah, that seems like a good number.) (... OH HEY, how about I just fire up my Holiday Serenade videos and count the number of people? Plus Bailey and Lewis, who I think are the only two who were missing... yeah :D WHOOT PROBLEM SOLVED, SORTA.)

We're singing a song about Mexican food in jazz choir. Chili con carne, chili con carne, chiiiiliiii con carne, chiiiili con carne, chili con con con carne con chili con carne AHA LET'S MAKE!

As Fandi said, whoever wrote the lyrics of this song must have been really bored. Or really inspired by their lunch.

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger