Sunday, December 11, 2011

OHAI DECEMBER

crap I already posted in December so that doesn't count

... what

OKAY SO, I'm not dead, I swear. I just... needed some time off of blogging? (What is that FLIMSY EXCUSE) Also, I just downed a whole mug of milk tea and I'm taking a break from dancing and avoiding homework (especially Psych gahhhh review of literature) so here I am because there's nothing interesting happening on Facebook either.

Whoooooo I'm so hyperrrrrrrrrr

So like, last Thursday was Holiday Serenade, meaning the 8th because for some reason Mr Henry felt the need to book it really early this year and also make it clash with One Acts and many people complained. Hence why Bailey and Lewis couldn't perform with us in Vocal Fusion boooooo. :c (Also, I discovered that apparently the concerts always happen on Thursdays because the venue is cheaper o.o I dunno, have the concerts always happened on Thursdays? I don't pay attention to these things. xD)

Speaking of Vocal Fusionnnnnn, we're awesome this year. :D (Well, we were awesome last year too, but we're a different kind of awesome this year. WHICH IS JUST AS AWESOME FYI) I make practice videos for choreo, which started when people wanted a video for the September choreo and I uploaded one of myself practising because I don't have a good mirror to practise in (all I have is this really skinny full-length one that works fine if I stay in one spot but unfortunately our choreo involves moving). I feel useful now. :D

Right now it's December in Canada and I'm wearing a Hollister tank top. Isn't this lovelyyyyy (well actually it's because I've been dancing for the past hour or so and my room is really stuffy and I get all sweaty and hot and disgusting when I dance for too long. On the upside, it's exercise and I may or may not be losing weight except I still weigh like 141 pounds according to my mom's scale WTF IS THIS BLASPHEMY D:)

Yesterday my mom found a coupon to this buffet called Star Walk (it's the buffet my family usually goes to for like birthdays and stuff), and the coupon is something like "pay for three people and the fourth person eats free!" or something like that. So my mom was like, "I was thinking of taking your grandparents [her parents] and you there. We have three people, right?" And I said, "What are you talking about? You, two grandparents, and me. That's four people." And she laughed and said, "Oh, so you do want to go?" And I was like, "o.o ... was there even a question as to whether I was going or not?"

Okay that was really random. I seem to be in a really random mood today. Back to the status quooooooo

brbraabslbaslkerbbbb

Owwww my back is all sore now. And I'm tired. I want a napppppp

I think I should get back to my review of literature before it takes over my life

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger