Monday, December 12, 2011

Herpderp.

Oh yeah, concerts have not always happened on Thursdays. According to my blog. Last year the Serenade was on a Tuesday. O: SO THAT WAS A LIEEEEEEEEEE

BADIYA, SAY DO YOU REMEMBERRRRR

holy crap I watched that video over again like twice and now it's stuck in my head D: Just like Livin' on a Prayer was stuck in my head for like half the day today. I need better songs to get stuck in my head. (Well okay, Livin' on a Prayer is a cool song. BUT STILL)

Joannerface and Divya are coming over tomorrow to practice for the Vocal Fusion Talent Show that's happening next week :D YAY FOR SINGING GIRLY DISNEY SONGS AND PRANCING AROUND LIKE AN IDIOT! ♥ (Except I can't really prance around while singing because then I run out of breath and things will be bad)

If I'm not careful then I'm pretty sure this blog will soon be a big spammy heap of Vocal Fusion/Vocal Department going-ons in general. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Let's talk about something else. That's not my review of literature either WHYYYYY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS WHYYYYYYY

Got a haircut yesterday. It's vaguely choppy now but I like it ♥

... Okay, ever since I mentioned Livin' on a Prayer, it got stuck in my head again. -_- I can never win, can I?

I think I need to go shower because I'm all sweaty and disgusting again

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger