Saturday, October 4, 2008

I didn't die at lifesaving :D

Cuz there was a supply instructor today. Eddie was apparently "not feeling well." And the supply kept saying there wasn't enough time to do stuff, so he let us go home five minutes early. :D

Me: Hi! :D -waves-
Jennifer: o.O;;; Don't touch me.
Me: Are you scared of me or something? ._.
Jennifer: Yes. o.O
Me: I feel rejected. D:
Jennifer: You should. :O

Btw, it's another Jennifer, not Jenn Chang or anyone. :P

Oh yeah, and the whatsitcalled room at Baview Hill Pool reminds me of Backyard Broadway. <3 Ah, good times. (And apparently we have to make an EVEN BETTER BB-like thing this year. o.O You people can do that, Jason and Fandi.)

Candy Pop is addicting. <3

So screwed for Castaway. >.< Oh yeah, and there's history too. Damn. Dx

Uhm, what else. We had crab for dinner tonight. :O

Lmao, Angie got high on blogging and sleep. And crack. xD

Yeah. I should do my Castaway now. D:

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger