Thursday, October 2, 2008

I am SO screwed.

In more ways than one. :P

Informal lab, the Castaway thingies for Survival, Chinese school, LIFESAVING (ugh >.<)... yeah. I am so dead. ._.

In class today...

Sam: Ms. Wong, your pencil's bad. It keeps breaking when I try to sharpen it. :(
Ms. Wong: It's not the pencil that's bad, it's the sharpener. :P
Sam: Ms. Wong, why'd you give me a bad pencil? :O
Ms. Wong: I didn't give you that, you took it. T__T
(5 minutes later)
Sam: Ms. Wong, your pencil really is bad. I tried it with 3 different sharpeners and it keeps breaking. Dx
Ms. Wong: Can you stop complaining about the pencil and sit down?? >:(

Later...

Shannon and Adam and Sam: Ms. Wong, can we do our detentions at recess?
Ms. Wong: No. All of my detentions are after school, you know that.
(A few minutes later)
Ms. Wong: Simon, are you still searching for your sheet? Sigh. You're so disorganized. You know what- you stay in at lunch recess with me. Oh, wait, I have a meeting... Fine, you have until tomorrow to get organized. You're lucky I'm busy today. xP
Sam: No fair Ms. Wong! How come he gets to do detentions at recess? D:<
Ms. Wong: It's not a detention, it's because he's a Simon. We need to un-Simon him. u__u
Everyone: xD

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger