Monday, October 6, 2008

HPV shots today! :O

But Angie's right. It didn't hurt THAT much... did it? o.O

Anyway, when the lady was just about to poke the needle in my arm, Shannon and Wenche and them just stared at me as if they were waiting for my reaction. o.o;; And I was like, "Uhh, guys...? What are you staring at? o.o" And then I started laughing right after she put on the band-aid. xD

Speaking of which, why do people laugh when they stare at each other in the eye for too long? o.O Is it like, a reflex or something? Cuz I seriously don't find anything that amusing in staring. :P

The ladies didn't ask us if we were pregnant this time. xD They just asked stuff like, "Do you have allergies, did you take a needle in the past month, etc etc..." And, surprisingly enough, when me, Shandy, Mich, and Andrea finished, and we were "recovering," we started talking about... sex. o.O;;; Well, like, age of consent stuff. (DON'T LAUGH. >:O AND JASON, DON'T YOU DARE GO "EWWW" IN MY FACE EITHER.)

Yeah. That's about it for HPV. Oh yeah, me and Andrea and Sarah missed half of French. :D Which means less time with the stupid French teacher. (Geez, why'd she have to make us kill so many trees, goddamnit? D:<)

Oh yeah, if you didn't know already, Jake has a MAJOR grudge against Ms. Kharazmi, or however you spell it. He's always talking back to her. :P

Ms. K: Okay, so these are the conjugations for ____ [I forgot which verb we were doing at that time]
Jake: Yeah, but what does it mean? >.>
Ms. K: What does it mean? Does anyone know what it means?
Jake: Wowww, our own teacher doesn't even know what it means... -__-
Ms. K: Jake, be quiet. If one more word comes out of your mouth, you're going to go outside. >:(
Jake: ....>.>

Yeah. That's what happened in French class today, after we came back from HPV shots. ._.

Andrea taught me a new Karaoke Queen song today. xD

"Do you like waffles?
We all like waffles~
Do you like pancakes?
We all like pancakes~
Do you like french toast?
We all like french toast~
[insert something here]
[something] can't wait to take a mouthful~"

...Or something. :P I can't remember all of it.

Oh yeah, back to the topic of the HPV shot... Richard told me a story in which last year, when the Yeates people were talking about HPV, he didn't know what HPV was. So Silken started lying to him and said it makes your shoulders pointy. o.O I don't know where Silken pulled that from, but...

Sarah: (in response to that story) ...But I want pointy shoulders! D:

Hmm, I really should organize my thoughts more. :P I went from HPV shots to French to the new song and then back to HPV. o.o

Imma lil' teapot, short 'n stout~
Here is mah handle, here is mah spout~

... ._.

I'm bored. D: (I think I say that in at least 70% of my posts. o.O)

No homework today~ x3

...But that doesn't stop my dad from giving me a few pages from a math workbook to do. =.= Screw that.

Ms. Wong has bad compasses. They keep moving around when I try to draw a circle with them. D: (But they're really pointy... which is good, I guess... :P)

Hmm, I'm getting bored now. I think this is one of the longest entries yet. :O

3 comments:

j said...

since when did you people start talking about sex..
o.o
YOU MIGHT BE HIGH.
LIKE ALEX.. AND HIS FREAKING BONERS.

Anonymous said...

It goes,
"Do you like waffles?
Yeah we like waffles~
Do you like pancakes?
Yeah we like pancakes~
Do you like french toast?
Yeah we like french toast~
Doo do-do doo
Can't wait to get a mouthful!"
Sheesh

Anonymous said...

o yeah, "anonymous" is Andrea...that would be me!

AND DONT SAY WE WERE TALKING ABOUT SEX IN PUBLIC!

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger