Monday, April 25, 2011

I was going to say something...

I had this other deep, contemplative entry all planned out while I was in the shower last night (at like 1:30 AM), but then I went to bed and I forgot what it was about. So never mind that.

I've just been dancing/working out like a maniac idiot all around my room for about 45 minutes now and now I'm all sweaty and gross. I need a shower. I also need to wash my hair.

It's strange though; if I don't prance around my room to loud music at least once a day, my shoulders end up feeling uncomfortably sore and I do strange things. Yesterday was solid proof of this.

I got Pokémon Black in English! ... Except it's not a legit version, so whatever. If I do end up getting an Isshu/Unova game, it'll probably be the third version just because I always end up liking third versions and I really wish I'd have gotten Platinum instead of Pearl now.

Speaking of which, I'm still getting used to the English names of all the new Gen V mons. Some things like Purrloin and Patrat and Volcarona I've gotten used to, but others like Monmen/Cottonee and Erufuun/Whimsicott-or-however-you-spell-it and Futachimaru/Dewott and Sazandora/Hydreigon (I still read it as Hydrogen sometimes)... not so much. But I'm getting better? :D

Okay, off the Pokémon speak now. (No, not that Pokémon Speak.)

I'm kind of tired now. Finished Bio summative yesterday. In like four hours. From scratch. Meaning, from not even knowing what my topic was. (Though granted, I basically just picked a random topic and said "sure why not", so that wasn't exactly a huge leap xD;)

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger