Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Apologies.

I have not blogged in a week, even though there was much to blog about for this past week. So, apologies for that.

On the bright side, Mich and I are done our short story English proj. Mich is still getting accustomed to that fact. xD Also, I finished my French. YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH-

On the not-so-bright side, I have family studies homework. Boo. :(

On the bright side again, it's not that hard. And I finished most of it in class. So yeah. :)

On the not-so-bright side, family studies requires me to think harder than usual. So does French, given that Selva instructs us almost entirely in French. So she has to play charades 90% of the time to get most of the class to understand what she's trying to tell us. And even then sometimes I don't get what she's trying to tell us. (On the bright side, Fandi is pretty much as French-incompetent as me. FAILBUDDY YES -shot-)

Speaking of French, if we get a grade 11 to tutor us for forty sessions or something (I forgot the exact amount; it's less than 10 hours though), then they get an extra 3% on their final mark and we get an extra 2%. Fandi instantly perked up when Selva mentioned this tutoring thing. Also partially due to the fact (or so she says) that she is terrible at French and needs tutoring to remember everything.

Also speaking of French, I'm thinking of playing Pokémon Sapphire, THE FRENCH VERSION. Gasp. :O Perhaps indulging in one of my crazy obsessions in French will help me suck less? 8D (Probably not, but it's worth a try. xD)

Lauckerface makes Sartor sound like fun. (And during exam week, there he was all stressing and WHOAOMG'ing about the timetable change. xD;;)

... I think I reminded myself to do something a few minutes ago. Now I forgot. x_o;; (Can't say that's out of the ordinary though. xP)

To end on a positive note, Red's remixed HGSS battle theme is pretty sexy epic SEXY AND EPIC OHBURN ♥ (<-- I hate that tiny blob thing that's supposed to be a heart D:<)

"Lugia will rape Red."
"No one rapes Red."

1 comment:

Ms. D said...

Family Studies homework <3 HAVE FUN 8D

Lol. I actually always understood what Bolton said xP

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger