Friday, November 27, 2009

omg It's an update.

Yep, I'm finally updating twice in a row again. :D Aren't you so proud of me?

... Problem is, I have nothing to update on. D: I was mentally typing up an entry on the bus ride home, but then I got distracted by Chicken Soup and HeartGold and now I forgot. And there's a Larry King Live thingy on Mariah Carey which my mom is watching right now only 'cause Mariah is married to the host of America's Got Talent. That's the only reason she knows her. xP

Chinese school tomorrow. Tests tomorrow. Gonna bomb the written, but I think I'm okay for the oral. I think. Maybe. Possibly. Perchance. D:

The good news is, I get to see Shandy's new house tomorrow! :D :D :D Whoopee, can't wait. :D

And speaking of which, I believe the sleepover is on Christmas day. (That's the 25th of December, for the dumbasses who don't know when Christmas day is.) (Hopefully not any of you reading this blog. o_O;;) I can't wait for mass DS- and videogame-spam. And Harvest Moon spam. YAYYY. 8D And of course, we get to see the Bayviewers after these first almost-four months of high school. I wonder if Van is still short. I wonder if Andrea is still obsessed with Hibari. :O (I'm pretty sure Tangie is still a French freak. xD)

I just read the latest post on Markreadstwilight. I would like to vomit. Smeyer is a sexist and racist thing. Particularly evident in chapter 13 of New Moon. It's almost as bad as Hairspray. Worse than Hairspray, if you're pushing it. And that's saying something.

http://markreadstwilight.buzznet.com/user/

^ Just to satisfy curiosity. However, if you cherish your sanity and your faith in humanity, I advise you not to read. I warned you. D:

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Yes. Van is still short.
Yes. I still like Hibari.
Yes. Angie is still french (i think).

Don't really see those two around anymore =\

michhh said...

LMFAO...my sister always sees van and angie around the school xPPP

[心怡] - vanessa said...

There's a sleepover? I don't see Mich's sister; if I do, I don't recognize her. D: I am still short.

AM I INVITED TO THE SLEEPOVER Y/N/WHYAREYOUASKING.

Anonymous said...

Tsk, guys, the email is coming in a few minutes. Like, 8pm the 29th. xD

Belated post, sorry.

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger