Wednesday, November 18, 2009

nobody updates anymore. :(

You guys really should. It feels lonely over here in the world of blogging. :(

... Then again, that would make me a hypocrite. D:

Currently, I am procrastinating on the geo poster project thingy. It's due Friday. It is currently Wednesday. I has choir on Thursday. This = oh shit.

I reaaaally should be working right now.

... I think I say that more often than I should, yea? ._.;;

mhm.

I'm guessing nobody wants to hear me rave (again) about how awesome Sunshine Islands and my sexy emo cowboy are, right? xD

... yeah, i'm a little too obsessed. D: Rawrrr.

my poster sucks.

Rawr.

D:

... why do I randomly capitalize some words and not others.

i'm weird.

... Yeah.

doing Geo poster kthxbai

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger