Sunday, August 2, 2009

Oh. Really?

I've learned several things these past few days.

- I got lazy on blog maintenance. I think we can all deduct that from the lack of posts as of recent...

- Actually, I got lazy in general. I don't even go on MSN that much anymore. D:

- I got re-obsessed with Harvest Moon. Island of Happiness to be exact. (The controls don't suck THAT much. You get used to it after a while. :P)

- I believe that is the reason for number two.

- Also, dear Vaughnie is waaaaaay too hawt for real life. <3

- This sucks. Why is it that the hot guys are always fictional characters? -_-

- Uhm, yeah. Anyway.

- Also discovered that I tend to not do well on long continuous stories. I just like writing whatever happens to be in my head at the moment (which, at this point, is probably something HM-related ._.;;) and BAM DONE.

- This is the case right now, since I'm writing a fanfiction about -- wait for it -- Harvest Moon. Yeah. xP

- And no, you may not read it.

- Not yet, anyway.

- We'll see. xP

1 comment:

MICHNESS =) said...

OMG 8D

HARVEST MOON!!!

i was obsessed with it like at the beginning of summer...but then it died/got deleted cause it was being stupid xo

so ya =)

HAPPY B-DAY KANGDREA!!! 8D

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger