Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ahblah?

Half-Blood Prince (the movie) was extremely disappointing. THEY CUT OUT THE F**KING REMUS AND TONKS LOVE SCENE. AL;SJDFLSJDF;LASJDF;LSADJFL;SDAKJF. HOW DARE THEY. HOW DAREEEE THEYYY. D8<<<<

Not to mention ANY sign of Bill and Fleur themselves, let alone their wedding. Wow.

On the other hand...

(on Ron mumbling Hermione's name while sleeping with his girlfriend Lavender right there beside them) "That must be like, the worst way to break up with somebody. xD" -- Fandi

(after seeing Lavender practically climbing on top of Ron) "Excuse me, I have to go vomit." -- Hermione

Ron: (staring out the window) It's beautiful, isn't it? The moon.
Harry: Divine. Had ourselves a little late night snack, did we?
Ron: It was on your bed, the box, I just thought I'd try one.
Harry: Or twenty.
Ron: I can't stop thinking about her, Harry.
Harry: (assuming he's talking about Lavender) Honestly, you know, I reckon she was starting to annoy you.
Ron: She could never annoy me. I think I love her.
Harry: Oh... brilliant.
Ron: Do you think she knows I exist?
Harry: Well, I'd bloody well hope so, she's been snogging you for three months.
Ron: Snogging? Who are you talking about?
Harry: Who are you talking about?
Ron: Romilda, of course. Romilda Vane.
Harry: Okay, very funny.
Ron: (throws a box at Harry)
Harry: What was that for?!
Ron: It's no joke! I'm in love with her!
Harry: Alright, fine, you're in love with her! Have you ever actually met her?
Ron: No... Can you introduce me? :D

xD

Gotta go sleep now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't Bill and Fleur marry in the last book?

LOL. Ron and Hermione are so funny~

Bye guys! Seeyus August 2nd!

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger