Sunday, May 27, 2012

Alive.

Am I really?

Hi guys. Long time no see. Not going to bother checking to see just how long... it's just been a really long time. Close enough.

Next year (well, technically this year in September) we're in grade twelve. Final year. Jason made vice pres of StuCo; there is no possible combination of words that can describe how proud I am. I can't even convey it physically. It's just... ajals;dgjoiwerojag Lauckerface you work so hard and you fucking deserve to be where you are right now.

That happens a lot. The not-being-able-to-express-things thing. I need to work on my communication. I get those marks off tests all the time. Especially Bio.

Anyway. Almost summer. Holy crap it's June in two/three days (because it's 11:30 PM and it will be two days soon, so I'm just going to say two days). I still feel like I haven't been in grade eleven for very long. Is this what it's going to be like for the rest of my life? I swear, pretty soon I'm going to hear wedding bells and be surfing real estate on the Internet and then BAM all of a sudden I'm collecting my pension.

Gaaaaaah. It's coming too fast. Can't take it.

I think I'm regressing. Almost in university (FUCK applications) and I've realised that I'm starting to act like a child again. More than usual, I mean. (I was childish in the first place.) I really don't want to be an adult. At least not so soon. I mean, sure it'll be cool living on my own and budgeting my own stuff and not having my parents hover over me every minute of the day, but at the same time... I want my old life back. Well, what are you gonna do about it. The future's coming like a bullet and this ain't the fucking Matrix.

(... Yeah, my inner English freak just bitchslapped me too.)

What am I doing with my life?

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger