Friday, May 13, 2011

This really irks me.

I was watching this and it made me all sad and nostalgic... and then my mom barges in and starts yabbering on about how I need volunteer hours. >>

THANKS FOR COMPLETELY WRECKING THE MOOD, CAPTAIN FUCKING OBVIOUS.

Ugh. Every single time. It pisses me off so much. And it's not even important, which just makes it worse.







I may or may not be PMSing, but parents really need to start respecting their kids' space when they become teenagers.

In other words: STOP FUCKING BARGING INTO MY ROOM FOR NO REASON WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. OR EVEN KNOCKING. I legitimately feel that my privacy is being constantly violated like this.





... (yeah, I'm definitely PMSing. IGNORE ME.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

because in the end life still sucks

gosh, being pessimistic again

computerrrr -complain-

FANGZ said...

i can't watch the video. D: it says the content is not available in my region...

oh and <3 :)

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger