Thursday, March 3, 2011

Record.

Today, I ate a packet of instant noodles, a fried egg, a wrap, four bowls of rice, a large plate of ribs, half a plate of beans, a bowl of fruit, and four containers of yoghurt.

Over two meals. Breakfast and dinner. (And dessert.)

In other news, I have a civics journal thing due tomorrow. I'm not even done half. I should not be on here right now typing up a blog entry.

I seem to be part of a big screwed up family right now. Shander's my sister, Dana's our mommy, Peter N is our step-dad via Dana, Matthew may or may not be our biological dad also via Dana (LOL), Kyle is my granddad also via Dana, Jacob's my hubby, Brenda-this-girl-I-met-today is apparently my daughter now, Lauckerface is my brother, Nalini is my... half-mommy-or-something-or-other via Lauckerface, Richerface is also my brother, which makes Joannerface my... sister-in-law? Something?

... wot.

I have a Science test on Monday. I have an Anthro test on Thursday. I have ISP stuff due on Wednesday. I still have to finish Civics. I have not started on anything.

This is a good recipe for disaster y/y

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must love our family. xD

Or should it be called 'extended family'?

...Hold it, there's one thing I didn't know. Matthew 'biological dad' via Dana? What?

j said...

yay ;) awesome family

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger