Sunday, May 24, 2009

o_O

Yeah. Hi. さしぶりですね.

-shot-

Yesterday was the 50th Anniversary party-celebration-concert thingy (as was Friday I suppose, but Friday was uneventful, so screw that). Jazz played the same three songs because apparently Mr Lew thinks that we're too fail to learn more than that ahem -- because we didn't have enough time to practice any more. James Bond was okay, Over the Rainbow/Weigh a Pie was epic failure, Tequila was better (because two niners so very generously decided to get up there and help our very sad posse of trumpets and our not-as-sad posse of saxophones). Oh, and my cousin, when we later reviewed the tape (ew), said that all our trumpets are bad (cept for Richard, but I don't think he saw him, because my mom tilted the camera at a weird angle o_O) because all their bells were down. ._.

What? Oh, of course I'm not going to mention the fact that I stood up there and sang into a microphone while praying that people could not hear me shaking and hit no less than three off-key notes.

... I really should remedy my run-on sentence tendencies.

Oh yeah. My parents caught our/my failness on camera. D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

DADADADADA -- TEQUILA!!

:)

That was random.

Uhm. Yeah. I'm currently screwed for Correlation and Utopia, although more so for Correlation, because it's an individual project and I haven't started yet. ._____.

Ew, Correlation. You go die in a hole nao kthxbai.

At least I get to laugh at the future grade 8's when they start Correlation.

D:

I hope.

Seeing as they're not even doing Survival next year... -_-

I'm bored. I should probably go do some work now, shouldn't I. o_O

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH. You finally posted. Wow. I'm completely, utterly amazed.

I mean, FINALLY someone else posted. That was worth reading. -cough- Sorry.

Yes, Jazzeh was phailism. Alumni pwned us. Uwahh.

I'm phailing correlation as well. Sudders have it bad, you know? You either finished the title page and nothing else, or have finished at least half of the whole thing.

And is phailing Utopia, 'cause that PARTNER of mine won't even send me the darn image of the flag that I need to make. Huh.

[ a. n. g. i. e. ] said...

weigh a pie? o.o Am i missing something here?

You were fine, Rach. You're an awesome singer, so shuup (:

The grade 8s are SO doing Survival next yearr...as long as the Goddess is here, survival/utopia/correlations shall stay as well ;D

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger